Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
DI ETHYL PHTHALATE
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
We offer a wide range of Di Ethyl Pthalate that is a clear oily mobile liquid. Di Ethyl Phthalate is odourless, colorless and can be stored in a cool, ventilated area that is away from fire. Di Ethyl Phthalate is a plasticizer and is largely used in the manufacturing incense sticks and as a fixative in the manufacture of perfumes and attars.Technical Specifications:
- Molecular Formula :C12H14O4
- Molecular Weight: 222
- CAS No :84-66-2
- Appearance : Clear, Colourless
- Colour APHA, (max) : 15
- Odour : Very faint, Mild
- Solubility :Soluble in alcohol, aromatic
- Specific Gravity at 20°C ;: 1.11 - 1.12
- Residue on Evaporation wt.% (max) : 0.01
- Acidity (as phthalic acid) wt.% (max) : 0.05
- Ester content (as diethyl phthalate) wt.%
- by GLC (min) : 99.50
- Water content wt.% (max) :0.15
- Refractive Index at 20°C : 1.500 ± 0.05
- Dynamic viscosity 20°C mPa. s : 11 - 15
Our flawless range of products are highly appreciated for their quality and durability. We offer them at most competitive rates that can be easily affordable by all.
D E P
Cenvat: extra as per actual.
Above rates for drums are ex
our bhiwandi godown basis.
Tax - extra as applicable'.
Delivery: 2-3 days after receipt of your purchase order.
Rates are subject to our final conformation.